Miyerkules, Marso 11, 2015

Love Me Like You Do




I am definitely not a fifty shader but I must admit that I am hitting the replay button of their OST from Ellie Goulding entitled "Love Me Like You Do"

It has a different beat and collaboration of melody and for me the song takes you to skylines maybe because of how it was used in the movie but it is the perfect song to be used for hot air balloons, planes, zip lines and kites or anything that has something to do with adventure and limits. I just don't know, I've been into video editing several times and I must say the song really fits the scene. I'll post it as soon as I was able to make one.


Moreover, the song was definitely an unconditional love song wherein it is being shown the two sides of a coin and various shades of a person and despite those shades, you'll definitely learn to love even the darkest shade that you may find in a person, basically because you love that person. Well, that's how the first stanza of the song goes. 

At some point, you just got to see the other side. I mean the world of the other person. Sometimes you just got to see things from his/her viewpoint. Anything can be beautiful and it is just a matter of distance and space and how you see it. 

And as obvious as what the chorus implies, one must learn to love in his own way, the best way that one can fully express his/her feelings is through his/her own way. 

Anyway, I just love the beat and here's another version from Joseph Vincent which is different from Ellie Goulding's version but I just love both. 



And for the musicians out there, if you want to download the piano sheet of this song for free, here is the link: http://www.mediafire.com/view/ze14008oc5twox2/Love_Me_Like_You_Do_chikkc.pdf


Credits to: chikkc for the piano sheet arrangement

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento