Lunes, Enero 12, 2015

TO ALL THE BOYS I'VE LOVED BEFORE


    So this is the first ever book that I managed to finish in just a matter of three days. I'm really not into reading books but i'm planning to read more often this year and I was really fascinated with this novel which is more of a young adult kind of reading. 

     Moreover, as I go through the story line, I came to realize that it tackles not only the usual romance thing that most teenagers experience but the story also includes family ties and family relationship which indeed important and the occurrence is very natural, it is undeniable that people nowadays fall in love not only once but they happen to meet and fall with a couple of wrong persons before finding the right one. 

      And of course! I cannot forget Peter Kavinsky! 

      At first I was able to admire Josh but I just fell in love with the character of Peter Kavinsky.
I was thinking that he must be having a secret feeling towards Lara Jean even before he received the letter, by the way speaking of letter, isn't it strange to find out that all the guys you've loved before just received your love letter and have known your thoughts and feelings towards them in an instant? 
If that would happen to me I might burst into madness and just let myself  be drown in a pool.

     Anyway, If you are looking for a good read... I highly suggest this novel by Jenny Han
and here are some of the remarkable quotes I have encountered while reading:


    We often wish and pray for the wrong person, spent so much time and exerted too much effort just to win someone right?

  We are too busy with the wrong person and that makes us too late to realize that we have overlooked the right one.

    Anyway, it is wonderful at the same time strange to just stop wishing for that person because you have finally realized that you are better off to be with someone who loves you more than anybody else in the world. Very ideal that I don't even know that this kind of thing really do exist. 


I just don't need to expand the quote above but I just know that it is definitely everybody's dream.

        So, this talks more about the one sided love affair and the friend zoned feeling. You're alone in a one sided relationship string. You'll be able to find out more about this while reading the story. 



     If it would be easy as 1-2-3, I would definitely have done that many times before but it is not that easy, it would really take time to forget the little things, the refined details and the magical feeling, it will take a matter of moving on process to heal the broken heart and just feel plain nothing. 

Bottomline is I just love the novel and of course PETER KAVINSKY!


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento