Biyernes, Enero 16, 2015

REACHING THE LIMIT


Just so you know and for the information of many specially to those who happens to be part of a big radius of my everyday living,

1.) I'm a good person but not the kindest kind of a person that you'll meet.
2.) I learned to have patience but don't dare push it to the limit because I'm not going to extend it further.
3.) When I said my sorry, "I SAID MY SORRY" I mean it and it came from the sincerest part of my being and period that's the end of it. Don't expect me to say it a million times, do something special just for you to accept my apology. If you can't accept my sincerest apology. OK FINE! I said it once, put down my pride once and that's it.
4.) When you're my friend, I consider you more of like a sister/brother and if there's any information that I know would benefit you or there are ways I know that would lift you higher , I won't mind making an extra effort just for you.  I'm not expecting you to do the same but I'm hoping for a friendship that is not self-centered.
5.) I'm a kind of person who supports you with all your decisions and at the same time stays with you when you're decisions weren't good enough. I'm walking the extra mile, doing the extra effort, worries like a mother when you are not feeling well even when you won't barely notice it. I'm willing to do you a favor as long as it is attainable even if you won't ask, I definitely will because you are a part of me and that's the most sincere part of being me. I love people more than I love myself. 
6.) You know, how it hurts to wait for something that is unpredictable, so  if you happen to be informed about certain things that you know your friends has been waiting for a long time, it won't cause you a dime or a penny to tell the information, I'm not expecting you to support me or lift me higher but I'm expecting you to be concern just for a single moment because you're not only a friend to me but I consider you more like a sibling.
7.) At times when I'm hurt by your certain actions, I just need to walk out or go away because I might burst and say a lot of words that would definitely stab you  so I'd rather go away and hope that the next day I won't be that mad. 
8.) When I knew that you have done something wrong, I won't be telling it to you because I want you to realize your own mistake but if you're going to continue with that pretend play, don't expect me to give you the same treatment and friendship that I have given you from the start.
9.) You are mad when people don't inform you about something that you deserve to know or tell lies right in front of your face. I mean everybody gets mad with that kind of attitude, so I expect you not to do the same thing.
Remember the golden rule "Do not do to others what you don't want to do unto you". Lying is different from hiding something that you deserve to know ( if you are hiding something because of privacy reasons, it is acceptable and definitely not part of what I'm talking about) yet it has the same weight of hurting people especially your friends.
10.) Though you have done something wrong, I would still give you information that you deserve to know because I'm not the selfish kind of person and I'm expecting you to at least say "THANK YOU!" and not ignore me ("SEENZONED") . Just a little courtesy please!
11.) I forgive even when you don't say your sorry but again don't push me to the limit. When I'm starting to move on with all your wrong doings I'm doing the best I can not to be a bitch type of person for you so please stop being immature.
12.) When you plan, consider the risk benefit ratio not only for yourself but for the sake of many. don't be too damn self centered.
13.) When being asked, kindly reply. straightforwardly reply, not three days late or a week late
"all kinds of conversation deserves a reply may it be verbally or non verbally, online, through phone or personal, all kinds of messages deserve a damn reply!" that's what I learned from college. Just so you know, it's part of being courteous!
14.) Don't expect people to be online 24/7, so if you have something important to say please mind to do an extra effort to send a text message or give a phone call or inform ahead of time.
15.) Please know the definition of miscommunication--- it is not a one sided mistake, you're a part of it.
16.) When a particular time was set, I'm expecting you to be on time... 15-30 minutes late would do but more than that, its a little too much,, my time isn't yours to waste, you should have informed me the exact time that you planned to be there.
17.) You should at least try putting yourself in one's shoe before concluding.
18.) I reply/answer when you ask something regardless of all the issues because that is being courteous but  don't expect me to initiate a conversation when you have done something wrong because I was hurt and I don't have plans to handle a pretend play.
19.) When you have something to say, say it right then instead of ignoring people who were trying to reach out. Ranting somewhere instead of replying won't make you feel better.
20.) When I'm trying to reach out, don't ignore it because it took me a lot of courage to do it and a lot of effort to dropped everything and I am very certain that it would only be once, it won't happen for a second or third time.
21.) If you are aware that you are going to meet someone, you should confirm your presence a day or two hours before the scheduled time not 30 minutes or more than an hour after the scheduled time, that's also part of respect and being courteous.
22.) I'm a person raised with pride and firm belief and I won't dare put it six feet not even two feet below the ground. When I dropped my pride once that's it, don't expect me to kneel down and kiss your toes. I have my personal limits too.




Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento