Martes, Abril 28, 2015

TRIBUTE TO PAUL WALKER FROM THE HIGH RANGE BELTER



Have you guys heard the new cover from our very own Johann Mendoza? 

"it's been a long day without you my friend,
and I'll tell you about it when I see you again
we've come a long way from were we began
oh I'll tell you all about it when I see you again"



The Fast & the Furious movie and Paul Walker fans will definitely love his new cover entitled "see you again" which was originally sung by the American rapper Wiz Khalifa. 



The song was indeed great and it really deserves the international success that it has been receiving since it was used as a tribute to Paul Walker. 

Moreover, Johann Mendoza, was able to give justice and pull this off and I must say, this guy, really has a lot to offer, and this high range belter is definitely a jack of all trades when it comes to music.

 

In my opinion, this version had offered a lot more feelings, emotion and empathy and the lyrics is much more believable but the original song was equally great, though this version's rap part is somehow different with the original, I just love how it was delivered. That is how it is, and it was just "wow" and amazing!

Again, for the nth time, I was amazed on how this song was sung by Johann. It was just the right mix of harmony and music. Not too much and definitely not too little on how it is supposed to be, based on how it was originally sung.


Take it from me, he nailed it. I'm very confident and 101% sure that this was one of the best covers of the said song. I just knew, music is not new to me because I also had a background when it comes to notes, rhythm and harmony .

In addition, Johann was able to sing the song uniquely and quintessentially. He just knows how to offer a rhythm that the listeners will definitely love. 

Well, with this version of "see you again" song plus a great voice by Johann Mendoza. No doubt that it will surely move a lot of hearts. 


 This guy definitely has a power to make people come over and hear him sing.

It seems like his voice perfectly matches all sorts of music available in the industry, and I'm basically looking forward for another heartfelt original song from him. 

Lastly, Johann Mendoza will be having his concert.


Save the Date: August 7, 2015 (Friday)


Follow Johann Mendoza in Facebook for more updates.

#SupportOPM #SupportJohann



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento