Huwebes, Mayo 14, 2015

WHENEVER I CALL YOU FRIEND


So who among you have experienced being in a "friendzone" kind of thing.

Anyway, I just heard this song while I'm on my way heading to somewhere entitled "Whenever I call you friend" by Michael Johnson and I think this could be the perfect song to set the mood for a weekend drive following a one sided friendship love affair. Oh! Never mind the last few words. 


The song writer just got the perfect set of words that probably matches a universal feeling. 
With the first few lines, I just love how it was delivered. "Whenever I call you friend, I begin to think I understand, anything we are , you and I have always been.' You'll surely be thinking of a particular person and how you guys have been through with just this lines followed with a laid back rhythm and harmony. Thus, it will only just fall down into two, it could be something or nothing. am I right or am I right?




As we go through life, there will always be one person wherein you will see yourself in his/her eyes and the rest will be history. I mean, all the "whys" will be answered instantly and it will always feels like home. 

Moreover, the chorus is perfect and I must say this could also be a perfect prenuptial theme song for a more vintage theme and seasonal theme. 

Another heart catching and heart melting line is this: "I think about the times to come, knowin' I will be the lucky one, ever our love will last, I always want to call you friend"

If the future circumstances permit, I would definitely love to sing this out loud to whoever I will always want to call my friend in the future and the infinite days to come. It is unusual to have someone who would think about the times that will come and still be confident enough to say that he/she is the lucky one. 

A lot of stories may not show us a heavenly light and a beautiful sight just like what the song is all about but it has given us a hope that there will always be someone in a form of being a friend that will give us a love that will last and will always make you feel at home in his/her life. 

chords and piano guide is available here:  http://www.e-chords.com/keyboards/michael-johnson/whenever-i-call-you-friend


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento