Linggo, Mayo 31, 2015

Red Velvet Entertainment's Best

         So I'm starting the week with a new song on my head and I'm seriously looking for the piano sheet for the exact arrangement. However, I ended up guessing the right key. 

         It's because Boyzone will be spending time here in Manila that I was able to come up with the idea of searching one of their songs entitled "I love the way you love me" but guess what?! I found Eric Martin's version being sung in a wedding with a different upbeat courtesy of Red Velvet Entertainment. I haven't heard the group not until I ended up with their own version of the said song. And so I did some research and found out that the group originated in Jakarta Indonesia.  



It's indeed the musical arrangement that I admired most from this video performance. And one thing that I noticed was that there are few changes in terms of the lyrics when it comes to Eric Martin's version compared to the original. 

Original version from Boyzone goes like: 

"And I like the sound of old RnB
  and you roll your eyes when I'm slightly off key
  and I like the innocent way that you cry
  at sappy old movies you've seen thousands of times"

While Eric Martin's version goes like: 

"I like the way that you sing sweet and low
  when they're playing our song on the radio
  and i like the innocent way that you cry
  at old time movies you've seen hundreds of time"

I was able to noticed the difference because this is my favorite part of the song, and both versions were great. 

Unfortunately I cannot provide the music sheet for these version but you can download the piano sheet of the Original song by Boyzone through this link:

http://www.sheetmusicdownload.in/piano/sheets/2163/Boyzone_I_Love_The_Way_You_Love_Me.html

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento