Huwebes, Mayo 14, 2015

The Perfect OPM Background Moment Song


I bet you guys were either quietly smiling or laughing out loud upon reading the title of this blog post, but you know, when you have tried to be entrapped in a daytime reverie, you'll probably agree with me. 

But hey! I just found an OPM song that perfectly describes what I'm feeling when  i get to see (ahem!) the person I like. 

I first heard it on television from a korean series and I really admire Morisette Amon from the The Voice PH season 1 for being able to amazingly pull of this song entitled "Di Mapaliwanag"



I actually got a lot of hugot from the title up to the end and last note of the song. (Kfine, laugh as long and loud as you can).

If I could just press an automatic play button of this song whenever I get to see the person I admire, just like what we ideally see on movies and telenovelas right? The perfect moment wherein the rest of the people suddenly blurs out of the scene, with the perfect background song and the slow motion to fast forward kind of scenario. 


"Sadya nga ba o tadhana na

Mula ng ikaw ay nakita sinta
Kislap ng 'yong mata ay nadarama
Na ikaw na nga
Na ikaw na nga"

"At sa paningin pag ikaw ay wala
Sa isip ay laging nag aalala
Labis ang tuwa pag narito ka
Ikaw na ba?
Ikaw na ba?"





Whenever you see the person, you just can't help but to think if its actually faith that intervenes.
Whenever you look at his eyes, you just can't help but hope that somehow you are his missing piece. 
And we just can't hide the universal feeling of being elated when that someone special is just around. 


"Sa 'yong tabi ang puso'y 'di mapakali

Ngunit 'di mapaliwanag
'Di mapaliwanag
Pag-ibig sa iyo'y tumitindi
Ngunit 'di mapaliwanag
'Di mapaliwanag"

And honestly, the chorus is the perfect descrption of what I'm feeling when I'm with the person that I actually like, the sudden rush in breathing and heartbeat is terrible and you know, you just can't explain why it do happen, well, I can actually explain it in terms of physiology and pathophysiology but the reason behind the person being the main contributing factor of the whole pathophysiologic reaction process is exceptionally unexplainable and it is beyond what Science can actually expound on this matter.

P.S. to my most potent vasoconstrictor, if ever you were able to read this, now you know why I always "stutter" around you from the face mask up to the "what's your perfume?" scenario and question and answer renal portion. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento