Sabado, Enero 10, 2015

ME AND MY 2015 PLANNER


      I’m not the OC or the Obsessive Compulsive type of person but I’m more of the detailed and refined type of individual.

       It was not my thing planning and scheduling dates, it’s just now that I feel like doing it not because it’s just now that I finally got plans for the whole year round but because I just can’t handle the hectic schedule and what graduate school and healthcare profession demands me to do.

      Some may think that I maybe lax and others think that I’m busy, well to cut it short I’m one of the busiest busy bee in town trying to break grounds in healthcare profession.



        So what’s in store for me this 2015? I basically don’t know but I started it with a lot of mandatory demands and a big goal. Definitely a big goal to target and to finally win what I’m aiming for since the near end of 2013.

        And if you’re one of the refined and busy bee type of person like me might as well purchase a planner,  it’s definitely good to be on track and monitor what you have done and be reminded with the things that you still have to do right?

        I just felt like needing it because I might go crazy thinking almost every minute the things that need to be done when in fact I just can jot it down and achieve it one day at a time. 


        By the way, I bought mine at National Bookstore. Moreover, Papemelroti offer planners with a cheaper price yet if you want to jump into the bandwagon, you can collect stickers and aim to get the SB planner. It’s your choice, what’s important is that you’ll be able to have something to help you get through the busy 2015 one step at a time. 


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento