Huwebes, Enero 8, 2015

SOUNDTRACK: TAKE MY BREATH AWAY

 
                       If you guys would ask me "What would be the sound track of your lovelife?"


I would probably sing Emma Bunton's Take my breath away.  it was released on 27 August 2001 in the United Kingdom as the second single from Bunton's debut solo album. 


Everytime that I get to see my crush, it feels like this song is playing on background, just like what we use to see in movies and chick flicks. hahaha!

Anyway, this song really has a very nice lyrics and rhythm and I could really relate with what the singer and writer is trying to say. 

The lyrics goes like this:

"If I told you how I feel about you would you say the same? 
If I wrote it in a letter, would you keep it or throw it away?"

same question running through my mind everytime he's around. It is undeniable that a lot of people get rejected once they confess feelings with the person they love right?

people weren't afraid of saying what they feel but they are more afraid of the reaction or response or maybe there will really be no response at all and the person you love will just walk away and won't show up to you again.

But who knows, he might thinking of the same question whenever you're around and feeling the same feeling. :)

"I'd never thought that I'd feel the way I'm feeling lately when everything you seem to do just drives me crazy"

There's this guy specifically a nurse whom I was able to be with lately at a dialysis center, he was basically not new to me because he was my schoolmate way back college and I have met him during that time. He was very familiar aside from the fact that he is good looking, I would never forget the time he asked for a mask because he badly needs it for a duty in an operating room in  a particular hospital at Valenzuela. He was not my type actually but when I finally got the chance to know him, he was really something and it didn't came into my mind that I could possibly like him. :) <3 <3 <3

I was one of those introvert kind of individuals during college so I didn't expect him to remember me during that time that I was taking my training at a dialysis center but fortunately he was able to realize that I'm familiar and that we came from the same school. Isn't it a good sign? 

Anyway, going for training everyday became really exciting aside from meeting those kind and jolly patients and learning new things and gaining experience, I always look forward into seeing him even if I'm inches away. 

The feeling of being happy and elated  and being on a reverie whenever he's around is a kind of feeling that I never imagined to happen. The way he walks, the way he brushes his hair up, the way he wears his glasses, his gestures, the way he talks, the way he smiles and everything in between just makes my heart skip a beat.

In medical term I always tend to feel these when he's around: TACHYCARDIA, DYSPNEA, BRONCHO CONSTRICTION, PREMATURE VENTRICULAR CONTRACTION

sounds like I'm ill right? but No, I think I'm just starting to become more human and feeling the universal feeling of being alive, that I don't know but I definitely love the feeling that I am experiencing whenever he's around.

"Every waking day, you take my breath away, with every word you say, you take my breath away"

Whenever I get the chance to be his partner, I really don't know what to say because he definitely has a lot of things to say, a lot of questions to ask and a lot of stories to tell, so basically I could just listen and control the undefined elated feelings. 

We talk about anything under the sun, his goals, the things he like and even the most potent vasoconstrictor, the division of cells, types of dialyzers, the gauge and flow rate of needles but at the end of each I just find myself breathless and just got my eyes nailed on him. 

Remembering those times when he asked me about the perfume that I used, where do I live, what are my plans after the training, my ideal guy and why I didn't even have a boyfriend: I have prepared answers for those questions but wasn't able to answer because I was nervous, I'm lost for words and my heart keeps on beating faster than the usual that I just lose track on what am I going to say. 

"You look at me that way, baby come what may. 
I hope that you'll always know how to take my breath away"

He was this kind of person that looks deep into your eyes and starts to say something and even if he's distance away, I just can't help but to look at him but everytime his eyes meet mine, I just can't help but to keep on wishing that hopefully he feels the same way.

"I don't know the way you feel but boy I'm hoping. I always used to hide away, but now I'm open"

I was the type of person, who refuses to come closer, the one who goes away, stares at him from a distance but if only he knew that he was running on my mind in every spaces between seconds.

Every waking day you take my breath away
with every word you say you take my breath away
you look at me that way, baby come what may
I hope that you'll always know how to take my breath away
Take my breath away
Take my breath away
Take my breath away




Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento