Linggo, Enero 18, 2015

AN OPEN LETTER TO MY MOST POTENT VASOCONSTRICTOR


     Today I won't be talking about pathophysiology, drug interactions and any other forms of medical related topics.

    I may not call you the apple of my eye, my one and only, my focal point neither my epinephine nor my breathing device but you are my most potent vasoconstrictor not because you raises my blood pressure and causes me too have a slow heartbeat, I just feel like calling you my most potent vasoconstrictor who happens to stop me from losing too much and restore what I have already lose.

    You are different because you don't make my heart beat faster but I just know that you make it beat in congruence to yours

     You weren't the one who makes me breath difficultly and cause bronchoconstriction but you were someone who happens to restore oxygen and makes me feel like I'm freely breathing and everything else matters.

     When you're around, everything doesn't happen to be in a slow phase but you were someone who makes me look forward into the future and face tomorrow

      You weren't the one who makes me feel nervous but you were the one who makes me feel alive , makes me feel the feeling of being outrageously elated

     You weren't the one in my dreams because you were the one that I am planning to spend my reality with


     You may be clueless of everything that I am talking about but everytime that I got the chance to talk and be with you, I just know that I am on my safe shore, my comfort zone, my hideaway place and I'm definitely on my most sincere form.

      You've been around even before I certainly notice you and I just want you to know that though we're inches or distance apart, you will always be someone that I am concerned of and will always be....


MY MOST POTENT VASOCONSTRICTOR


Yours truly, 
the one who had given you the mask when you badly needed it





Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento