Linggo, Pebrero 1, 2015

Fondue Factory


I was really amazed by this cafe shop named Fondue Factory, I'm actually clueless of their menu at first but I was able to try this out while waiting for Dad in a mall.

If you are a chocolate lover, you'll definitely love to try this out, they have a variety of fruits, jellybeans and marshmallows to choose from and your choice of fruits will be topped with chocolate syrup, either milk chocolate or the dark one but for me, dark chocolate is the best and pairing it with
oranges is definitely good.


Fondue Factory cafe shop offers a lot of choices and if you just want to have a quality time, you might want to check this out, they actually offer a menu that is not expensive. For the chocolate lovers and health conscious citizens out there, you must try this out! :)

You might want to drop by at SM Malls and Glorietta. 

 

For More of Updates from me, Kindly follow my Instagram account: jenrhaelim


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento