Martes, Agosto 25, 2015

My Farewell Sonata

Reminiscing the first poem that I had to make just to get through with my English class during my college days. Well, as the title speaks for itself, it is supposed to be a musical piece but it turned out to be more of a Shakespeare inspired poetry. 





"In the tranquil midst of fairytale-scenery 
I started to play a rhythm as sweet as honey 
He is the harmony in its every melody 
And my sonata blooms like a flower blissfully 

The jovial transition of notes of my contentment 
The joy and the laughter that are like children’s amazement 
Where every breath-taking moment is a symphony 
I was like a princess caught up in a reverie

As the ice-cold afternoon interludes the stillness
I play my sonata as blue as my sentiments
River of tears suddenly fell as he bids farewell
My melancholy as like a glass in shattered pieces

Happiness faded into iron-strained reminiscence
Life is like a sonata that has lost its essence
Its soul-cadence that lingers are my failing chances
Like a psyche, my piece waits for a chance of subsistence "

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento