Biyernes, Oktubre 30, 2015

THE WAY I SEE YOU


It was one of the clueless mornings that the hands of time just stop, and there is nothing but light, when I saw you entering the room, and the bunch of people surrounding you just instantly blurred out in the panoramic scene. 

Days, Weeks, Months have passed but still, nothing on you has change. You were still the best version of a prince charming that I have been reading since I was seven, which I never knew that would possibly come to life. 

But the way I see you was never the same way on how I visualize the prince charmings of Bella, Aurora, Snow White and Cinderella. It was in my early adult age that I have come to realize that Prince Charming really don't come in shining armors and white horses. It is most of the time that I prefer visualizing such things in a simple context on how I see you. Wherein a prince charming may possibly come in a completely different manner, maybe someone who just comes in plain shirt and brushed up neat hair and denim jeans. He might also be wearing scrubs on a typical working day, driving on  a busy street. He might be the person cheering you up since day one or the person who sees things in you in a completely perfect perspective even though it is not. He might also be the person who has always been willing to give a helping hand. And I just like to view it that way, that once, I was Sally and the Harry that I've been waiting to meet was the person sitting in front of me. I just love to view it in a way that the prince charming in my own Cinderella story was you. 

You were the sun in a field of tulips, and certain days has never been blue because of you. You always manage to make things lighter and at ease whenever it is not. You were the harmony that calms the sea and the air that blows the summer breeze. The way you say "You're welcome always",  "It's okay" and "I'm just here" has always been a relief. There's a lot of simple things about you that had caught me off guard such as the way you look and how you say what you mean and how you mean it, and it is far better than royalties in white horses and knights in shining armors that I have been reading since then. 

You make everything seems to fall into place. You have always been the "Yes" in every "No", the confirmation in every doubt, and the pleasant surprise in every downfall. You may not see me the way I see you but you will always be my favorite definition of a prince charming and there is nothing else in between. 




Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento